Come hang out with Lindsey Shipley RN, Lactation Expert and founder of Lactation Link to get the little-known but TRIED-and-TRUE secrets to a great milk supply.
Pregnant, Breastfeeding, and Pumping Mamas — this is for YOU!
- If you're pregnant and don't even know what questions to ask about breastfeeding.
- If you're pregnant and you keep overhearing your friends and families breastfeeding experiences (good or bad) and wondering if there's something you can do to increase your chances of success.
- If you're pregnant and had a previous poor experience and want things to be different this time around.
- If you're pregnant and wondering what you can do in the early minutes and hours with baby to ensure a GREAT milk supply.
- If baby is already here and you're spending too much time worrying about milk supply and if baby is getting enough.
If you have ever worried about your supply, wondered if your cute babe is getting enough milk, or have stressed about producing more — this workshop is for YOU!
Here’s what we’ll be covering:
- 3 of my most valuable secrets about creating a great milk supply
- How many mom's sabotage their milk supply (and how to fix it!)
- A unique plan for breastfeeding success
- Exclusive bonuses you do not want to miss!
Lindsey Shipley is an RN, Childbirth Educator, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, cancer survivor, mom of 3, and founder of Lactation Link! When her second baby was six weeks old, she was diagnosed with cancer and went through two years of treatment. With education and support she was able to reach her own breastfeeding goals despite facing that challenge. That experience made her passionate about creating a breastfeeding resource families knew they could trust when they experienced challenges of their own.
At Lactation Link we’re all about ‘Creating Confident Families’. We don’t just teach breastfeeding, we give families the confidence to set their own breastfeeding goals, and reach them on their own terms. This isn’t your grandma’s breastfeeding class! Lactation Link caters specifically to the current generation of parents - in a fun, relatable, inclusive, and easy-to-digest way. With our go-at-your-own-pace on-demand video classes, blog, and online support forum for parents, it’s like having a 24/7 lactation consultant at your fingertips. Through the Lactation Link video classes, they have created reliable, research-based information that is also easily accessible. Lindsey is based in Utah, but her customer base is everywhere because of her online classes and e-consults. #lactationlink #creatingconfidentmoms